- Ductile iron threaded pipe fittings are UL Listed and FM Approved at 500 psi
- Rated to 300 WSP
- Castings conform to ASTM A536
- Pipe fitting dimensions conform to ASME B16.3
- Bushings and plugs conform to ASME B16.14
- Pipe fittings are 100% air tested
- NPT threads on all fittings conform to ASME B1.20.1
- Independent lab verification that fittings meet applicable chemical & physical properties
- Manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001
Threaded Reducing Cross
The Elbow are made of ductile iron per ASTM A536 Gr. 65-45-12 and or ASTM A395 Gr. 65-45-15. C-E dimensions are manufacturer’s standard.It is connected with coupling and cooperates with each other. It is used in the place where the diameter of fire pipeline changes. which is mainly used in water spray system and fire water system. Grooved pipe parts together with grooved couplings ensure fast and easy installation of piping. Grooved parts replace the traditional welded pipe parts.It is listed by Underwriters Laboratories of the FM Approved.We are looking forward to establish long term business relation with you.
Anvil standard and extra heavy cast iron threaded fittings are manufactured in accordance with ASME-B16.4 (except plugs and bushings, ASME B16.14). Dimensions also conform to Federal Specifications, WW-P-501 (except plugs and bushings WW-P-471).
Cast iron threaded fittings are available in both black and galvanized.
Black Cast-Iron Threaded Pipe Fittings—Class 125 are designed for use in fire protection applications. Sizes 1/4″ to 4″ NPS are included in the “List of Inspected Fire Protection Equipment and Materials” issued by the Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc. NPT threads. Max. pressure: 175 psi WOG; 125 psi saturated steam Temp. range: -20° to 150°F.